Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeesh

I see this man everywhere I feel. Today I walked into the bank and there he is sitting in a chair by the door by himself. Every time I see him and looks at me with such a blank expression. He's always alone, middle-aged, not bad looking. Just looks confused I guess. Still, I don't like how much I see him in Bedford seems like kind of a creeper, haha.

Today I'm going to hangout with Katie probably for the last time. I don't know why I feel nothing about this. Maybe it isn't registering or maybe I just don't care. Just 4 more days...


Deprive me of the salt, the sea
My uptake by waves,
That comforting home,
Won't wash over me.
No purifying foam.
Just a twist and a turn
Of my spirit again
Error will stay with me now
As the third take echoes sin

No comments: